Got nuthin; must do meme.
Ten Random Things (stolen from Knitiot Savant)
1. Magazines subscribed to: None, really. My MIL bought us subscriptions to Reader's Digest (which T just loves!) and Taste of Home which is an excellent magazine full of recipes. I'd love to get a subscription to Interweave Knits.
2. Aside from knitting, my favorite pastimes are - Reading - love reading. Watching movies, playing around on the Internet, hanging out with my family.
3. If I were not a recruiter (insert your own profession) I would be: Once upon a time my choice would have been professional dancer, preferably on Broadway. Or an actress. Now, I'd love to make a living with yarn. Or be a successful writer (of course, all these fragmented sentences would have me banned from the publishing world).
4. I am irrationally worried about - the boys getting hurt. Going through tunnels or under bridges has always been an irrational fear for me.
5. If I were the opposite sex - I think I would be a great guy. I've never been terribly girly and I love guns, driving too fast, sports. It would be nice to be able to pee while standing.
6. The thing I miss most about childhood is - running around like a crazy person with no one actually thinking you're a crazy person. I still run around like a crazy person but now I get The Look.
7. I like to collect - Yarn. And books.
8. Though I've never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for - Asia.
9. I've never really liked to eat - Lima beans.
10. When I have nightmares, they're usually about - being in a big empty office building/warehouse, there's bad men trying to find me and I have to escape. There's other people (or sometimes just one little kid) and it's my responsibility to get them out safely; to get them away from the bad guys with the big guns. I know, oddly specific right? This has been a recurring nightmare as long as I can remember.
I'm not going to tag anyone for this meme, if you want to pick it up - go for it!
Working on the writing, Ruth!