This was sent to me from Nell at Chicken Knits. Splee!
Interview time...Here's your 5 questions...
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Are they all different or do you have a shoe "type"?
I have one pair of tennis shoes that I've been wearing for about a year now. I used to be a total shoe hound but can't afford it anymore. (OK, truthfully, any extra cash I have goes to yarn now.) I also have about 6 pairs of sandals. You get quite a collection of those when living in the desert. They're not much use here (yet) in Colorado, but in Tucson, that's all anyone wears! I have no dressy shoes, unless you count my dressy sandals. I don't have a shoe "type" but I do have a shoe I won't wear. Those wicked pointy toe high heeled torture chambers! I heard this on TV but it's true, "I need a ten-toe shoe, not any of those 7 or 8-toe shoes!"
2. What's your pet peeve? What really annoys you?
Rude people, rude strangers, really. I don't hang out with any rude people. Seriously, what does it take, like 5 extra seconds to straighten your car so your not double-parked? Also, all the males in this house seem to have trouble turning their clothes right side out before they hit the hamper. Grrr.
3. What is one piece of advice that was one of the best you've ever received?
Life's too short, be picky.
4.If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
No fair. I can't even pick one color yarn to knit with. I almost always choose variegated stuff! If there was a gun to my head, I'd have to say red.
5. Do you have a "green thumb"?
No way. I've been known to kill cactus! I am doing better since we moved to CO. That and the fact that the boys remind me to water our seedlings!
Then add this to the bottom of the post.
Want to play? Here's the scoop:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." (andgive me your email address if you can to make thiseasier on me!)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. Iget to pick the questions.3. You will update your blog with the answers to thequestions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer tointerview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, youwill ask them five questions.