Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A is for Again

About this time last year, I accidentally started some Alphabet Soup. I thought I'd try it again this year and see how it goes! My Military Mondays might get in the way, we'll see.

Once again, I'm playing with quizzes....

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm an
Extroverted Reinventing Lifelong Learner


Once again, I'm designing and should actuall finish my first whole piece by the end of this week. It's a vest.

Once again, I'm joining KAL's and that design I'm working on should count for the Sweater a Month thing.

Once again, I'm planning my cop-out in case it's not finished by the 31st. I have a sweater that's done except for one tiny detail - I'm saving it for an emergency Sweater a Month finishing thing. It's a cop-out - truly. (It's more of a Mason-Dixon Nightie then a sweater - it still counts, I hear.)

Once again, I'm contemplating a new product. Two actually. Both for knitters, of course. One came to me in a dream.

Once again, I'm sitting in a typhoon-came-through of a mess in my basement.

Once again, I'm swatching. For February's sweater - can you guess what it is? I'll give a hint, it's appropriate to the month of February.

Once again, I'm not very clever, Ruth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The February Lady Sweater? Or perhaps a different sweater but in RED! WITH HEARTS! Or not.

Unknown said...

Once again, I'm reading blogs when I should be knitting/cleaning/or general getting stuff done!