Wednesday, January 28, 2009

B is for Better

As in Better Then Yours.....

(sung to the Milkshake song)

My SP is bettah then yours,
That's right, bettah then yours,
Damn right, she's bettah then yours,
I could trade you, but I'd have to charge...



She said this is my "luxury package"! There's another very cool project bag! Reversible with yarn fabric and sock monkeys on pogo sticks - so cute!


Some KnitPicks Harmony needle tips and an extra set of size 32" cables for my Options set!

A really GIANT (like twice the size of any I've seen in America) jar of my favorite treat...
and a wee sock blocker keychain with pattern to make it a sock!

And - 2 skeins of Blue Sky Alpaca Silk in black with some lovely matching stitch markers!
So. Awesome! I'm a lucky SP!
Here's a bonus...
My husband saw this video online and showed it to me yesterday. This is a contestant in a Miss Narcissus contest - Talent Portion. It's my understanding she won. Makes me wish I had a talent!



B is also for Badass, Ruth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so amazing! I don't think I could have done it in 2 1/2 years, let alone the 2 1/2 minutes she did it in!

Sandy in Tucson

Unknown said...

Nice package!!!! That's awesome! That is a vat of nutella. yum!