Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brain Soup

Runs June 1 - September 15
_______________________________________________________

I have so much crap swirling around in my head I can't think straight. "Shit for Brains" keeps propping to the forefront. I don't feel clever, angry or even frustrated anymore. Just exhausted.





I got a mood-lifting package in the mail yesterday which may solve my paralyzed-June Sockamania dilemma. Now I just have to start.





Starting anything right now seems a hill I just want to sit at the bottom of, look up at, and say, "How pretty". Maybe I'll start climbing later. I've lost some mojo and I need to kick myself in the ass and just get some things done. Make some decisions. That's it. Here I go....





sigh.





I got this amazing email yesterday from BeckyKnitsToo:





Ruth- I have 2 skeins of Gems Topaz (the same color my first liner was) that I'll offer up to anyone who wants it to make a liner- You could offer it on your blog and I'll send it to someone willing to make one- get more people involved. It was leftover sale yarn-perfect for the project- becky



She even sent a picture...



If you want to take on this assignment, email me (Ruth AT 5elementknitr DOT com) and I'll put you in touch with her.

Thanks, Becky, you're a peach!

Off to look at molehills and mountains, Ruth!

1 comment:

sophanne said...

My guess? Target- it will do it to you every time- Just remember- Target's not so much the real world.

Hang in there!