I was tagged by Romi and when I told my husband I had to write 7 weird things about me, he, or course, said, "Only 7?? How will you narrow it down?"
Anyway, here's the rules...
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Weird Things...
I figure I'll stick to my physical anomalies (ewwww):
1. I'm incredibly bendy. I always have been. Even now, when I'm 37, I can put both feet behind my head.
2. My finger tips hyper-extend (bend backwards) at least 90 degrees. My thumb tips, when I press them together, look like an uppercase M (or W, depending on how I'm holding my hands).
3. I have to blow my nose at least 3 or 4 times a day. I used to have really bad hay-fever allergies when I was a kid. This also means I have a terrible sense of smell. (I never knew what a blessing that was until I got pregnant the first time and my sense of smell improved.) I don't think I've ever breathed out of both nostrils at the same time. Ever.
4. I had a 1966 Mustang for the first 13 years of my driving life. No power brakes for 13 years has made my right calf visibly bigger then my left.
5. I'm fairly ambidextrous. Although I write better with my right hand, I am quite legible with my left. I actually started out left-handed but in preschool, I had one of those old woman teachers who thought it was a sign of the devil or retardation or something and she'd smack the hell out of my arm when she "caught" me using my left hand for anything (which, I believe, makes her the retarded one).
6. I have a small mole under my left eye. My older boy has the exact same mole. Same location and (proportionally to his size/age) same size.
7. I have 3 full-sized, fully functional kidneys.
I tag Rachel, Faith, Wanda, Marly, Olga, Becky, KMKat, Nicole, and anyone else who wants to play!
I'm a sucker for the meme's, Ruth!
P.S. Congratulations to Romi (who tagged me) for making the cover!!