Thank goodness I got tagged for a meme! I've had so many things to write about lately that I've been paralyzed to do so.
Sam tagged me with the '6 Random Things About Me' Meme.
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Write six random things about yourself.
* Tag six people at the end of your post.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I'm terrified of driving on the highway. I'm going to be one of those women who by age 50, I just won't drive at all anymore - I won't leave the house unless Dave drives me somewhere!
2. Next month will be ten years ago that my husband and I met.
3. I'm pretty adept at ASL (American Sign Language). Like most languages, I'm better at "speaking" it then "reading" it.
4. I finally made my own jam. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I'd previously suspected.
5. I design a lot of knitting patterns. The problem is, my designs usually far outreach my actual abilities (as in, I know what I want them to look like, I just don't know how to make them look how I'm picturing them) and most of them are half-finished but thrown into the Closet of No Return.
6. I'll be in California (specifically Fresno but flying in and out of San Francisco) next month. Anyone want to take me yarn crawling?
Trying to un-paralyze my writing, Ruth!
P.S. I tag