- The winners of my last contest are: Nake-id Knits for her button (the only entry) and Needlegrrl is the other winner.
- I have found that four year olds and 80 year olds take the same amount of time to tell a story. They also use the same half sentences where you have to fill in the blanks and guess what they are talking about.
- I hate my garage and am about 1000 away from being done making the hooks. I'm about 2000 away from having them all put together.
- I want to ship them all next Tuesday.
- My bench grinder died on Saturday. (Best $5 I ever spent, though! Got it off Craigs list and it made it through sanding about 2500 hooks.)
- The new one I ordered won't be here until tomorrow (Thursday).
- Next Tuesday is not looking good.
- SciFi channel changed it's name to SyFy. I'm pronouncing it Sih-Fee. I'm also pronouncing it stupid.
- My friend, neighbor and boothmate for Sock Summit (booth #200) is making some really gorgeous yarn! Her store is Skeindalous.etsy.com - go say hi!
Drive by blogging, Ruth